This picture sums up Baron's day. It started in the "burrito baby" with a great big smile at 6am and ended tonight at 8pm with "burrito baby" and smiles! His daily report said he was a happy camper. It also said that Carla's son, Shawn, who is 6 years old "has taken a liking to Baron and is now asking for a baby brother!" (Carla is our daycare provider in case I haven't mentioned that in earlier posts). We are just happy that Baron is making friends at daycare.
The most exciting news about today is that Baron laughed for the first time today!! Nate was holding him in the kitchen and Baron was sticking his tongue out. I started copying Baron and making silly noises and we heard a small laugh. We were contemplating if it was a true giggle or not and then all of the sudden it was a big laugh! It was a family memory I think we will always remember. I am just so happy it happened when we were all together.

No comments:
Post a Comment