Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Trouble

When Baron was a baby and quiet I would worry that he had rolled over and was stuck or fell asleep. Now that Baron is older and more creative I know that silence is the enemy. I was starting a load of laundry and walked into my room to find that Baron has pushed a plastic tub full of clothes across my room so he could step on it and pull different books off of the bookshelf. Luckily the camera was in our room so I could catch him in the act!I feel like I need a disclaimer on the state of our room - we are in the middle of transforming the office/guest room into Harper's nursery and so that means we are trying to find homes office items and store baby items while we paint and organize.

No comments:

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter