As I was uploading these pictures I had to giggle because we may need Grandma with us on our zoo trips. Baron can see alot more in the arms of his nearly 6 foot grandma than he can see from his barely 5 foot mama! He loved looking at the animals and eating a picnic lunch. He did not love running and falling on the asphalt, but that is part of being 17 months.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
The Woodland Park Zoo!
Today is a very special day! Six years ago Nathan and I were married on a beautiful summer day. It is so hard to believe it was 6 years ago because it feels like yesterday. We were given a 1 year zoo pass as an anniversary gift this year and decided to use it on the very first day so Grandma and Grandpa Holstein and the three of us headed to the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle (the pass is for Portland, but works in Seattle too).
As I was uploading these pictures I had to giggle because we may need Grandma with us on our zoo trips. Baron can see alot more in the arms of his nearly 6 foot grandma than he can see from his barely 5 foot mama! He loved looking at the animals and eating a picnic lunch. He did not love running and falling on the asphalt, but that is part of being 17 months.

I think the elephants were his favorite. They were big and do not try to camouflage themselves. They were also playing with balls (sooooo slowly), but I am pretty sure it reminded Baron on Gus.
As I was uploading these pictures I had to giggle because we may need Grandma with us on our zoo trips. Baron can see alot more in the arms of his nearly 6 foot grandma than he can see from his barely 5 foot mama! He loved looking at the animals and eating a picnic lunch. He did not love running and falling on the asphalt, but that is part of being 17 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment