Monday, August 23, 2010

It's been a month and...

I can't believe it! I thought time flew by with Baron, but time seems to be even more quickly with two children. Here is an update about what has been going on at the Holstein house.
We had company for the first 2 weeks at home and they were all very helpful. The house seemed so quiet after they were all gone.

During those two weeks, Harper continued to grow and become more alert. We have determined that Harper looks more like a Holstein. Here is a picture of her next to her dad's baby picture. Here is the official two week picture. We are trying to do the same thing we did with Baron so we can see how much she grows each week, but here is my confession...we are TERRIBLE about taking pictures on time and as often as we used to. I'm not sure why :)Haper is growing like a weed! The official 3 week picture. Just when we thought things were getting easier, Baron came down with a horrible flu (I am not sure if that is what it truly was, but I am going to spare you the details of illness). Here we are. One sick boy with his Pedialyte, one tired mama, and one tired (and full) little girl.

Did I mention Baron was REALLY sick? He loves to watch his dad work outside, but on this particular Saturday he needed a chair to do it (and his pacifier which did not leave his mouth except for Pedialyte bottles).

Life is good (Baron is no longer sick, thank Goodness!) and we are filling our days with the normal stuff like taking baths...sleeping (some more than others)...and playing. Baron is such a good big brother and Harper just goes with the flow (most of the time). Happy 1 month Harper!

2 comments:

Carly said...

Oh my goodness, Harper has changed so much! It's hard to believe she's the same person as that tiny little thing I met in the hospital! Can't wait to see her (and you all!) again!

Anonymous said...

She looks like her daddy for sure. Loved her bright eyes and how alert she looks. So glad you're over Baron's illness. Aunt Pam

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter