
Oh Miss Harper - won't you please smile for the camera? You are growing so quickly. Today you moved into 6 month size clothing (this is partially due to the cloth diapers we use). You are starting to drool so I also pulled out the bibs. If it were up to you, you would not wear bibs or clothes! You love to be naked and squirm around on your changing pad or play mats. In fact, if you are gumpy we just pull off your clothes and it seems to solve all problems! Your brother loves to yell "NAKED!" Despite what the pictures show, you love to smile and talk. However, you are a very serious baby. You turn your head to watch your brother run around. I can tell you are taking notes. We joke that you have a list of all the things your brother has done to you and eventually you will get even. My favorite thing to say to you is "did you put that on your list, Harper?" It usually makes you smile - a guilty little smile like you know exactly what I mean.
You are a great sleeper. We moved you into your crib in your room on the Friday before Halloween (Oct. 29th) and you have been there ever since. I was sad to move you out of our room, but you have been sleeping through the night for awhile so it was time.
While Grandma was here on Halloween, she was pretty sure she made you giggle for the first time. I think she did, but I am not calling it a first until I hear it for sure!!
No comments:
Post a Comment