Thursday, December 16, 2010

21 Weeks

My little 21 week old baby girl. Where has the time gone? The last time I wrote about you/to you was when you were 15 and a half weeks old. Things were very different just a few weeks ago. You used to sleep through the night...you no longer do that. I see your face at least once if not twice during the night. It's okay - someday I will miss this stage and your dependency on me. However if you want to give me a Christmas gift, sleeping through the night would be the best gift ever! You love to suck on your hands (in these pictures you really weren't sure about the mittens I made you wear on our morning walk). You giggle, but only if something is really funny or we get the tickle spot at just the right time. You kind of like toys, but mostly just like to give them a look that says "all you do is rattle and make noise - annoying!" You reach for the toys and I wonder if you are looking for the off switch. You still love to be held and have discovered that hanging out in the Moby wrap is your favorite place again. I guess to put it simply - you are my unpredictable child. You are my surprise - and have been since day one. I never know what to expect. Just so you know, I like things planned so this is a big adjustment for me.

No comments:

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter