One thing about motherhood that has amazed me is my heightened senses. For example, I can tell exactly what Baron is doing upstairs while I am downstairs from the sound of his feet. There is a particular little run that gets my attention quickly. It is more like a scurry from one room to the next. So today when I could hear the scurry from the laundry room to his room I did a quick sprint up the stairs. To my surprise he was helping (I guess at this point I should mention that I had heard him use the potty first and pants are easier to take off than put back on)...
I first saw this:
The he ran past me (so fast I don't think he saw me) and I saw this:
Good thing he had just started so I had time to grab a camera. Oh and the hat - what can I say? He is just a 2 year old with a wild imagination (and it is so much fun!).

No comments:
Post a Comment