I can only imagine what was going through Baron's head when we took this picture. It was probably something like "As if going to my 2 month check up and getting 3 shots wasn't bad enough, now mom and dad put me in my Holstein print diaper just to take a picture of my band-aids!"
Baron was very brave today and was just a little fussy tonight after his big appointment. He now weighs 10 lbs 12 oz and is 24.5 inches long. Nate's new joke is that Baron is almost half as tall as his mom - real funny huh?!! And the most exciting news is that the doctor thinks his eyes are going to stay blue (something about the way they are shaded makes her think that...). I'll believe it when I see it. This is the same hospital that said I would go into labor within 72 hours...and over 3 weeks later we finally had our little boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment