I have been inspired to start a blog. Mainly to journal about what is going on in our lives, but also to keep family and friends up to date. I think that daily posts will also help me appreciate the small things in life. There are many moments in the day when I think - "Gosh I am lucky." I want to make sure I remember those things - especially if there is a day I am forgetting those things or just in a bad mood. I'll try to keep them brief because those are the types of blogs I enjoy reading so hopefully my blog will inspire someone else to stop and remember all the small things.
So just yesterday I realized that my newborn is growing very quickly before my eyes. My favorite newborn outfit was tight when I put it on and then after eating a large meal - we had to take off the top part of his overalls. Poor kid :)

1 comment:
welcome to the bloggy world! we're excited to hear about daily Holstein life :)
Post a Comment