Yaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnnn....this is the huge yawn Baron gave us when we started to take his 11 week picture. He had a great day at his daycare today which is a huge relief for us. As a result we have one tired boy tonight! Happy 11 Weeks Baron! I can't believe my baby is almost 3 months old.

1 comment:
I can't believe you guys take this same picture every week. Well...with at football and Butch, so funny!
I can't believe your little man is almost 3 months either! When are you going to make a visit to Quincy so we can meet the little guy?
We're planning a little trip up the Washington coast for our anniversary, starting in Astoria...we're thinkin of making a quick stop in Oregon City since we'll be down that way.
I hope everyone is adjusting to your new routine, and I'm so glad you found somewhere you are happy with. Talk to you guys soon!
Post a Comment