Tuesday, May 5, 2009

15 Hour Day!

My alarm goes off and 5am and I get up and get ready before Baron wakes up, but today Baron had a different plan. During the night he had magically removed his legs and arms from the miracle blanket (also known as a baby straight jacket). So at 4:58am I heard "Baron Chatter" coming through the baby monitor. Waking up to him chatting will never get old! I went in to his room and brought him back to Nate so I could still shower. It was a hectic morning after this calm picture in the bed. I was changing him from his PJ's to his outfit for the day when he managed to pee on the changing pad. Then as I was changing the cover on the changing pad "old faithful" went off again on the crib sheets and crib bumper (totally my fault, but the kid loves to be naked so I push my luck every once in a while). So I picked him up out of the crib to put him back on the changing pad and he spit up all over my shoulder! We still managed to get to Carla's house and work on time, but like I said - it was hectic!
Tonight ended with the usual bath time. We had to take this picture because Baron is getting more and more hair everyday. We can even spike it when it is wet. Soon he'll look just like his dad!

1 comment:

Heather said...

haha Nate looks funny in that picture. Are his eyes closed or is sleeping? Little Baron is not so little anymore, my goodness.

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter