Today was Aunt Carly's bridal shower so Baron was with his dad and grandpa for the day. Grandma and Grandpa found a new saucer toy for their house. Baron had a great time showing his Grandpa how much he loves to play in it!
I just learned that Nate and Fred played rock band while Baron was taking his nap (and Nate wonder's why Baron only napped for 45 minutes!!).
People have been asking me if Baron looks like me or Nate. I see a little bit of each of us in him, but in these two black and white photos I see alot more of myself in him - especially when I compare him to baby pictures of myself at his age.

3 comments:
I agree I think he looks a lot like you also. Great pics
He has Nate's smile though
I agree he looks a lot like you Vaness.....I can still remember when you were that small. I loved to "play house" with you and pretend you were my little babe!smile Very sweet pics he is SUCH a photogenic little guy!! Cherish those moments because very soon you will be pulling your hair out just like me!!:-) We spent the day today "potty training"...FUN TIMES!!!
XoXoX
Post a Comment