I asked Nate to describe his first father's day and he said it was AWESOME! He is a man of few words tonight so I am doing the blog (he's been fighting a nasty cold for the past 3 days in his defense). It was a good day. We decided the best thing about Father's Day and Mother's Day is that both days are designated family days. So here are a couple of pictures from today.
Nate trying to act like Baron. We couldn't crack a smile out of him for some reason.
I'm not sure what caught their attention, but it was kind of cute. Lastly - one of the gifts Baron gave his dad were these three pictures in a frame.
2 comments:
Karen
said...
Oh Vanessa that is the sweetest gift that you gave him. I love that idea. Very adorable.
Glad to hear your day was good. Tell Nate Happy Father's Day and I hope he feels better soon. I had the crud 2 weeks ago and it sucks.
Your blue-eyed boy is such a cutie. Love the dimples. And, congrats on becoming a SAHM - hope it works out great for you guys. The DAD pictures are so cute - methinks someone is nestie/bumpie?!? :)
2 comments:
Oh Vanessa that is the sweetest gift that you gave him. I love that idea. Very adorable.
Glad to hear your day was good. Tell Nate Happy Father's Day and I hope he feels better soon. I had the crud 2 weeks ago and it sucks.
Your blue-eyed boy is such a cutie. Love the dimples. And, congrats on becoming a SAHM - hope it works out great for you guys. The DAD pictures are so cute - methinks someone is nestie/bumpie?!? :)
Post a Comment