Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Buddy...by Baron Holstein

I have a buddy named Gus. I just recently decided that I will touch him when he comes up to me. He is soft.
Sometimes he gets a little too close and sweeps his big wet tongue across my face.
It leaves me in shock! Dad usually stops it from happening over and over again, but it won't stop me from reaching out for him next time he walks by.


Okay - a little corny tonight, but it was easier than writing about it myself. Besides - the pictures are pretty self explanatory.

2 comments:

Ray and Karen Stobie said...

No it is not corny at all and very adorable because your right the pictures tell the entire story.

Gus loves Baron

Anonymous said...

Yes you captured the moment perfectly. Barron that is exactly how I feel when a licky dog gets me. Aunt Pam

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter