Sunday, September 27, 2009

My little dust mop

It may be difficult to see in this picture, but Baron's white shirt is a light shade of tan thanks to a small puddle of water that was on the floor and then hours of doing "the worm" (his form of crawling) across the hardwood floor. Someone needs to invent a onsie that has a dust mop on the belly - that way I could just spray it with some cleaner and send him on his way. Better yet - I would put that moving tractor in front of him and then I would be guaranteed a clean floor!
The most exciting news from today - Baron pulled himself up to a standing position all by himself! He grabbed the side of his toy basket and in no time was standing. It scared him more than it excited him. Perhaps that is because Nate yelled immediately at me to come and look and we both stood their watching him in shock. This mama is not sure she is ready for all of this...

No comments:

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter