I didn't take any pictures today because we left Quincy around 8am. We drove to Susie's house because it is her neighborhood's yard sale weekend. These are GREAT yard sales if you have a small child. I picked up a few new toys, a super cute Halloween costume, a couple of pairs of 18 month PJ's (yes - he will be wearing those in a couple of weeks) and a few other miscellaneous items. We were going to stay Friday night and do some more shopping on Saturday, but we had found everything on our wish list and we missed daddy/Nate! So I did our normal bath/bed routine and then Grandma fed Baron his bottle. He was alseep before he was in the car. At 10pm we pulled into our drive way ....ahhhh...Home Sweet Home! So you may be wondering why I have a picture of apples - well while I was in Quincy dad and I went apple picking. We loaded up the entire back of our pathfinder. I can just imagine the pies, dried apples, applesauce, apple crisp and cake...oh and the best - fresh apples! YUM!

No comments:
Post a Comment