This year we decided to celebrate Christmas with the Weber family on the weekend of New Years. Things are so different when we get together now that there are 4 grandchildren (all born within 18 months of each other). I guess now would be a good time to mention that there is one more on the way. Sara and Todd will be having their little girl this June! We are so happy for them.
We didn't take many pictures (let's just say all of our hands are full as you can imagine with 4 kids under the age of 2), but here are a couple of highlights:
The two little ones sat on the couch for a photo session. Thank you, Caleb, for holding up your cousin!

Things were going great until Harper went in for the hug/squeeze/bite...

She was denied!

The older two were much more difficult to catch on camera. They played hard. They also started to wrestle which did not end well. Every time we get together, I laugh and cringe with thoughts of future visits. Here they are opening gifts (well Baron is eating - big surprise!). I also laugh when I notice what the boys are wearing (or not wearing). It must have been the dad's that dressed them.
The trip ended on a cute, but not so good note. Both kids came down with a terrible cold. They spent the last morning cuddling in Papa's chair (without papa) and watching Thomas the train.

Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment