Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's Quiet...SHOOT It's Quiet...

Slience and a two year old are never a good combination. I was starting to make dinner and the kids were playing in the living room. The diaper bag was also in the living room. How in the world did I not hear the loud noise from the velcro that shuts the bag? All I know is that I had this thought "Wow, it is quiet...oh no...crap...it is quiet." I turned around and this is not what I saw. I actually saw a half naked child, laying on his back with legs up over his head. He was applying desitin. It was not pretty. I could have freaked out that a Costco size bottle of Desitin was spread all over Baron. I decided to be thankful it was not all over my couch or his sister. He really was trying to use it in the correct application. So I tossed a wash cloth over his naked parts, grabbed the camera and then added Desitin to the Costco list this week!


No comments:

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter