Friday, August 5, 2011
Suprise Guest
Today was one of the most exciting days I have had in a long time. Tomorrow is Harper's birthday party so my family was coming to town. My mom and dad arrived. I was expecting my sister, Sara, to be with them, but she wasn't. I knew she was traveling with her soon-to-be two year old and her newborn so I was shocked that my mom didn't ride with her to help. Then her car pulled up to the house and so I walked outside to help. Out of the passenger stepped my dear friend Kelli Jo! I was so shocked and excited. She brought her daughter, Hayden, who is almost exactly 23 hours (it is off by about 3 minutes I think) older than Harper. I have so many found memories of Kelli Jo and I growing up together. I hope that our daughters will get to know each other and become friends as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment