Friday, March 6, 2009

We did our part to stimulate the economy!




For about a year Nate has been dreaming of owning a camera that is more professional than our little digital. With the addition of Baron - our new favorite photography subject - we decided it was time. I am so happy we did! We took these pictures immediately and I can already tell we are going to enjoy this camera. Nothing says it better than a couple of snapshots of my wide-eyed blue eye boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that smile and do I spy a dimple on the left cheek?? Does he have two? Jason is our dimple boy. I tell him be careful with those smiles you will wow the girls someday!!! You look so happy and handsome Baron!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Hello from Sedona:
OH!! I was so excited to see the blog!! Thank you. Our precious Baron is so cute. I'm glad you got the new camera. Talk to you soon. Love, Grandma Weber

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter