I love craigslist! It has literally saved us hundreds of dollars on baby items. Today I was able to get a "hunk-o-plastic" that every child and parent must have. I think the real name of this contraption is an exersaucer. They retail for nearly $100 (give or take), but I found this one for $15 and it is in perfect condition! Thanks to my mom for teaching me that new is not always necessary or worth it and a great deal is even more fun to find. So enough about that...
I came home to a tired boy who slept alot today. His report said he played hard which means he sleeps hard! He woke up just long enough for me to put him in his new toy. Funny - good thing I only paid $15 for it because I'm not sure he likes it :) Hopefully it grows on him.

1 comment:
What a deal, baby stuff can be so expense and it is a good thing to reuse items instead of it getting tossed.
Maybe he doesn't like being in one spot.
Post a Comment