Friday, May 1, 2009

The Perfect Day


Today I stayed home to spend time with Baron. I couldn't have asked for a better day. He ate and slept and played like a champ! We even had sunshine! It is amazing how much his daily routine has changed since I went back to work. I know I have him on the weekends, but a day at home with just the two of us is very different. It was very much needed and we made the most of every single minute. One major change is that he is very close to rolling over from his back to his stomach. This picture was taken on our deck tonight after dinner. We were telling Nate/Dad how much fun we had today. The famous saying applies...A picture is worth a thousand words...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this! What a little cutie-pie.
So glad you had such an awesome day.

Karen said...

This picture is so great what a cutie!

Unknown said...

This picture is so great of the 2 of you! It really makes me smile and reminds me of Eli when he was that small(hard to believe Elias was EVER that tiny)....He is still a very smiley little guy and nearly 3 years old! Cherish every moment! xoxox

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter