Sunday, June 7, 2009

Busy Day

Today was a very busy day. Since it was the first weekend we've been home in the past 4 weeks our house and yard needed some serious attention! Nate spent today cleaning up the front yard and back yard and putting down fresh bark. I spent the day cleaning bathrooms and doing laundry. Baron did the usual - play, nap, eat, play, nap, eat....and then at the end of the day we went to Espen's 4th birthday party. When Espen opened the gift we gave him (a Tonka Recycle/garbage truck) he put his hands to his cheeks and screamed "My dream came true!" It was a great end to our busy weekend.
I was trying to catch Baron playing with Nate's face this morning, but everytime I started to take a picture Baron would trun his head and smile at me! It was so funny, but I really wanted to show his sweet hands examining his dad's face.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I was so happy that you came to his party. That was the perfect gift he was so excited good pick.

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter