.JPG)
Today Baron got his 1st taste of fruit. We would have to say, that his first taste was probably one of the worst fruits out there, prunes! At first Baron didn't really know what to think of this "brown gooey substance". The 1st picture is after only a few spoonfuls of it. Yes, you did not read that wrong, only a few spoonfuls, but we don't think even a half spoonful went down. He is still trying to figure out that whole swallowing thing and he just can't figure out why his tongue keeps getting in the way!
.JPG)
During the feeding we saw a few faces that were pretty funny and if got a chance to catch them on video. After few minutes and half the jar of prunes, he decided the prunes were ok but was good for the night. It was a fun feeding and just another sign that our little boy is getting older everyday.
2 comments:
ICKKK!!! I thought it was chocolate at first. I don't think I would want to eat prunes either. He doesn't look to thrilled.
ICKKK!!! I thought it was chocolate at first. I don't think I would want to eat prunes either. He doesn't look to thrilled.
Post a Comment