Friday, June 12, 2009

On the road again...

It is summer. Every year Nate and I look at each other and say "Summer is here because we are traveling every weekend!" I think that is why summer seems to fly by. This year traveling every weekend has an entirely different meaning. It means we are EXHAUSTED! Car rides over 10 minutes were not designed for babies and especially not the rides that are 3-5 hours long! Baron is good half of the time and annoyed the other half. As a result, we have discovered the use of Rest Areas along the freeway. I think in the past five weeks we have stopped at every single one on the I-5 stretch between Portland and Hwy 18 up north. Fresh air is good for all of us!

1 comment:

Ray and Karen Stobie said...

When we go to Seattle we stop at every rest stop on the way. Are you thinking about moving closer to your family?

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter