Friday, July 17, 2009

Fun with Food

It was a HOT day in Portland today and we took advantage of the nice weather. Baron and I went downtown to Nate's office and packed a pinic lunch. Here is our picnic in the park. It is hard to see, but Baron was being very serious and drinking from his sippy cup.

I asked Baron to smile. I guess this is the age when I need to start being more specific...and ask him to set down his sippy cup first and then smile! :) At least he did what I asked!
Baron wanted everything we pulled out of our lunch bags. So I gave him a carrot to suck on. Who knew a carrot would entertain him for nearly an hour! Here he is loving his carrot (that comes from his dad - who eats 10 POUNDS of carrots a week - seriously!).
The fun continued. Baron decided that the best thing to do with his oatmeal cereal is to spit it out and then play with it on the highchair. In all honesty I think that might be the best use for it as well. It tastes terrible, but it is a step up from rice cereal!

No comments:

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter