Monday, July 20, 2009

What is so funny?

For the past couple of days it seems like Baron finds every move and sound we make hilarious! He giggles if we turn and look at him. He giggles if I drop a pan or stomp my feet. At our baby/momma class today he thought another little girl was so amusing that he would do his excited scream then wait for her reaction and then laugh. He had all of us entertained for a good 5 minutes. Tonight he was riding around on Nate's shoulders and giggling the entire time. Now I believe the email forwards I receive that say a child laughs on average 50 times a day, but adults only laugh 5 times a day. However, I am way above the adult average of 5 because this little guy is so silly!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh you should get his laugh on video I haven't heard it completely yet. How much fun would life be to laugh over 50 times a day.

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter