Sunday, August 30, 2009

FINALLY!

Finally - we were able to meet Clinton. It felt like we had been waiting for sooooo long. Sara's pregnancy was shorter than mine, but it felt much longer. Perhaps it was because they decided to wait until his arrival to find out if he was a boy or girl...or maybe it was just because I don't see her daily. Whatever the reason was - I am just glad the waiting is over.
It was such a nice weekend. Sara is doing great and Clinton is a beautiful baby with LOTS of hair. He is so tiny and so sweet. I already miss him. Here are a few pictures that we took while visiting the family.
Baron meeting Clinton. Can you imagine the trouble these two may get into in the years to come?!!
Our family with Clinton.
Nate doing his magic! He was always able to calm Baron as a baby using the five S's. It appears that he has not lost his touch.

No comments:

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter