Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Show off!

This scrunched up nose look is new...and hilarious!

The other thing that is new is that I let Baron stand with the assistance of the ottoman today. I was SHOCKED at how strong he is and how long he stayed there. Then I freaked out because he isn't crawling all the way yet so I immediately put him on his tummy. Then when Nate got home I let him do it again just to show him how strong the little stinker is...and he was shocked!
Nate's picture and quote for the night "I think he gets his nose from Gus."

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Uh-oh start baby/toddler proofing your house, if you haven't done so already!! Get your video camera ready cuz that first step is coming shortly before you know it!! Wow he is quite the advanced little guy....Maybe he will be like his cousin Elias and walk before he completely learns how to crawl....I love this pic when he looks startled or surprised lol=)

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter