Saturday, August 15, 2009
Where was my camera?
Today was a big day for all of us. Mom, Dad, Nate, Baron and I went to yard sales all morning. Mom must bring good yardsale Karma with her because we had a few great finds! After the yard sales and a long nap we got dressed up and went to Dena & Chris' wedding. We had a great time. It was a beautiful event and the cake was *AMAZING.* Since I love to bake and someday would like to learn more about cake decorating, I always take note of the cake. It was beautiful and tasted even better than it looked. In my experience (no offense to anyone) the cake usually does not taste as good as it looks. However, this cake was GOOD! Is it obvious how much I like cake?! I can't believe I didn't have my camera with me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment