Happy Thanksgiving. I have so many things to be thankful for. The first being my husband who works very hard so that Baron and I can spend our days together. The second is my healthy baby boy. The third is the amazing number of friends and family who love my little guy (and maybe love Nate and I a little too)! I guess it is not "things" I am thankful for, but it is people!
I think that Thanksgiving is Baron's favorite holiday so far. He LOVES to eat. He was growling with excitement over green bean casserole, turkey and stuffing! He wasn't sure about cranberry sauce, but it didn't stop him from having seconds. Much to his aunt Alyson's dismay - he doesn't really care for mashed potatoes. He also seemed to enjoy the pumpkin pie for breakfast! .JPG)
Here we are at the Holstein house. Nate set up the timer on the camera to get all of us in the picture.
What Nate didn't realize is that it was on a continuous picture taking setting so it kept snapping and we sat in our seats not knowing what to do. It was hilarious.
We decided to set the timer one more time so we could do this! We are a shy group :) I think Fred wins the award. I wish I could post all 5 pictures from this timer in a way that everyone reading this could flip through them quickly like a movie...I think I just did that 5 times until I was laughing so hard that tears were running down my face.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment