Friday, November 6, 2009
Messy Meal Time
I am sure I have said this multiple times, but Baron is independent! He always has been. He is determined and independent. He has always insisted on holding the spoon himself and putting the food in his mouth. Now he takes it one step further - I hold the yogurt container and he dips his spoon in and puts it in his mouth (my hand is definitely guiding his). He is so pleased with himself after he does this. I think he eats twice as much because it is a game for him. He also manages to make a nice mess! This is something I am adjusting to because it would take half the time and would only have a fraction of the mess if I held the spoon, but then it would not be near as fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment