Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Tree

Our tradition is to drive home from our Thanksgiving celebration (either from Maple Valley or Quincy) and unload the car as quickly as possible. Then we drive down the road a couple of miles to pick out our Christmas tree at a U-cut place. It was so much fun to do it with Baron. I have moments when I realize he must be wondering "what the heck are we doing?" Today was definitely one of those moments. I need to read up on traditions so I can explain it to him better in a few years.
This was my favorite part of the day. The person helping Nate tie down the tree had no idea what he was doing. I didn't tell this to Nate until we were going down the road and the tree started to slide off the pathfinder. Instead of pulling over and fixing it (it is really only a couple of miles from our house) my husband opened the sun roof and held onto the tree! Oh what a memory!

No comments:

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter