
We booked our vacation when Baron was about 3 months old. He was small and would fall asleep in our arms and cuddle at that age. So we decided he did not need his own seat for a 6 hour flight to Maui. Well
alot can change in 12 months! Despite his energy level, ability to run, toddler-like attitude and my belly/his sister invading his space - we did pretty well on the flight. I think we owe his Aunt Alyson a HUGE thank-you because he fell in love with her all over again and she entertained him most of the flight. It was also nice to have his Grandma and Grandpa on the flight. Grandma packed a
goodie bag of entertainment and snacks for him so that helped
alot too! He did not sleep at all and had a couple of melt downs, but overall did much better than I had anticipated! He is a pretty easy going kid.
Cheese and his Aunt Alyson - Baron's two favorite things!

Playing with a puppet and a Grandma.

Cuddle time with Grandma.
1 comment:
I am so happy to hear that he had so many people to hold him and comfort him during the trip.
I really love the last picture he is the sweetest little boy.
Post a Comment