Sunday, September 4, 2011

Random Pictures from my iPhone

I think I have said this before...I have a love/hate relationship with my iPhone. One reason is because I will grab it to take a picture instead of our real camera. Other times I am thankful I have it so I can at least get a picture with it when the real camera isn't with us. So here are a few from days past. Instead of back dating blog posts (because who does that, right?!! hahaha), I will just post a few of the good ones here.




June 22 - If we weren't outside this summer, Harper stood at our door trying to figure out how to open it. Jume 22 - Finally outside, but fell asleep on the way to our favorite park. She took a good nap though! Fresh air is amazing.
July 21 - Baron showing off his black eye. This is the result of a 2 year old, loofah and body wash.

July 27 - My one year old and her baby alseep in the car.

No comments:

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter