Baron's hair finally reached a point where I could no longer tuck it behind his ears to maintain his boyish look. I think my breaking point was when I thought I saw a mild "rat tail" while feeding him. We made our appointment at Little Clippers the next morning. It was a great experience and Baron was so good.
Here he is waiting in the awesome waiting area.

Checking himself out in the mirror after being buckled into his chair.

This was the best part. She started with the hair on his neck and we forgot to tell her how ticklish he is. He would scrunch his shoulders, fly
foward and honk the little horn. It was hilarious.

"Hey mom and dad - I'm having a blast"

Exploring the buzz clippers...he wasn't too sure about it, but
Kookie let him touch them and then he was fine.

The finishing touches which included a little gel.

Finished! His dad wanted his picture taken in the Blue Angel. I think he looks pretty cool!
3 comments:
Love the school bus! If he ever wants all the toy school buses in the world, I have them.
Such a big boy!! Where is this little clippers place?
I love the gel in his hair!
Post a Comment