Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

We decided to take Baron to a pumpkin patch this weekend since we have a very busy October ahead of us. The "Pumpkin Patch" was unique. They were able to grow beautiful pumpkins without any vines!?!! It was kind of funny, but it served its purpose for us. We really just wanted to snap a couple of pictures (actually about 50 pictures) and pick out a family pumpkin.
Baron was trying to pick this pumpkin up.
Baron's serious face which I am seeing more often.
Our little Holstein.
This quickly became a game of peek-a-boo.

We were at the pumpkin patch less than half an hour, but it was cold and that is about all the time a 8 1/2 month old can handle! I think it was worth it - I love fall!

1 comment:

Ray and Karen Stobie said...

I love his little carhartt overalls they are so perfect for the pumpkin patch. I can't wait to do that next year. I haven't been to one since I was a kid.

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter