Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ka-Boom!

I had just finished telling Nate that Baron was pulling himself to a stand on everything today when we turned around to see Baron standing by our TV (this was a first on this particular piece of furniture). He is also starting to gain confidence and let go. His confidence is quickly shattered when he crashes to the floor. My favorite way to react is to say "Ka-Boom" and it usually makes him giggle and keeps me from gasping and scaring him. As he pulled himself up on one object after another I noticed how much he has grown and I think that is why it has become so much easier to pull himself up on things like the couch and love seat.
Baron also had to show his dad another new trick that started today. As soon as I start singing the song "If your happy and you know it" Baron will clap his hands. It doesn't matter what he is doing - he just knows that is what he is supposed to do. It is so cute! We also discovered we don't have to say the correct words...it is just the tune of the song that makes him clap. Silly kid!

No comments:

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter