.JPG)
It seems like the last couple of times I have left Baron home with his dad I return to find a picture on the camera that needs an explanation. Remember the picture of Baron outside on the patio? Well this is today's picture. When I left, he was wearing his pants. Nate has no clue how he got them off. I am particularly stunned because these pants have a tight waist that were actually a pain to get on and off all day for diaper changing. Apparently we were not given the set of eyes in the back of our heads when we became parents so this will remain a mystery.
On a different note - Baron climbed all the way up the stairs for the first time today. He does this little hop and then tucks both legs under his stomach. It is so cute, but it takes ALOT of energy. Good thing he has so much determination.
No comments:
Post a Comment