Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sleep...what's that again??

Baron is almost 10 months old and for the past 2 weeks he has not been sleeping through the night. We are problem solving the best we can, but every sleepless night makes it more difficult to brainstorm ideas. Instead I gaze into my coffee in the morning and say "this too shall pass." That is my motto for the difficult parts of parenting (this motto started when I was in my 20th hour of labor).
One attempt is to wake Baron up earlier in the morning to make sure he takes 2 good naps during the day and goes to bed at the same time every night. This morning at 7:45 I opened his door and this is what I saw. Poor kid. I think he is just as sick of the sleepless nights.


To make up for my lack of picture taking yesterday - I'll post another one from today. Why use a spoon when you can drink applesauce from a bowl?!

2 comments:

Ray and Karen Stobie said...

He is being helpful by not giving you more dishes to clean.

Anonymous said...

Hey he just wants to party hardy at night!! You must be so tired. Is he getting a good snack at bedtime and/or is it time to make his afternoon nap a bit shorter? What do I know?? Hope you get some rest soon. Better wear that boy out before bedtime-laugh! Love Aunt Pam

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter