Christmas is even better when you have a child! I imagine it will be more fun in the years to come! Baron started with his stocking. His favorite part was the Satsuma orange. He bit it and peeled it himself! I think these were his favorite discovery of our entire trip.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Baron's 1st Christmas!
Picture overload part 2!
Christmas is even better when you have a child! I imagine it will be more fun in the years to come! Baron started with his stocking. His favorite part was the Satsuma orange. He bit it and peeled it himself! I think these were his favorite discovery of our entire trip.
He opened his gift from his mom and dad next.
Then he had to take a break to eat delicious cinnamon rolls from the Schaapman family! He had a taste before we started opening his stocking and then he crawled back into the kitchen and stood up directly under them and wouldn't leave until he had more! Silly kid - he definitely knows where the food is.
After he loaded himself with sugar, he was ready to RUN behind his new walking toy from us!
Later in the day (after his first nap), Baron managed to con his grandpa into more sugar! He learned that Grandpa's favorite treats are Animal Cookies. He also learned he can have one (maybe two), but that's it! Grandpa shares, but he doesn't waste these.
Christmas is even better when you have a child! I imagine it will be more fun in the years to come! Baron started with his stocking. His favorite part was the Satsuma orange. He bit it and peeled it himself! I think these were his favorite discovery of our entire trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment