Thursday, December 10, 2009

Email

I send emails to Nate through out the day to fill him in on what we are doing, how the day is going and to find out how his day is going. I need the contact with another adult or else my vocab will consist of one sentence "Da-Da...he is at work, he will be home at dinner."
Today the email was a small vent, but Nate really wanted to save it so what better place than the blog. Here it is:
So let me take a minute to tell you about your son who is saying "da-dee" about a million times today. He is sick and he whines like his daddy too! He rubs his snot on everything, screams when I try to wipe it and literally throws a FIT when I try to suck it with the snot sucker. But don't let all of this fool you - he is capable of pure mischief while sick. I had the couch cushions on the floor and we were climbing on them. I went into the kitchen for a drink of water and turned around to see Baron standing on the couch growling at me. You see - when you take the couch cushions off it is lower and Baron can crawl up on it. Tricky little snot eater!
Here is the proof of the snot eater's adventure:

No comments:

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter