Monday, January 18, 2010

Cousin Time

We watched Clinton for a couple of hours this morning while his mom and dad did a few things in Portland. We learned that Baron is very sensitive to other babies crying (or just making noises that sound remotely close to crying). Every time Clinton would make a peep Baron would start to cry. Nate said that we better figure this out before the new baby comes in August or there will be ALOT of crying in our house! Right after making that comment, Nate snapped this picture. I think I was beginning to panic - and the thought "what have we done!" is going through my head. I think Clinton was trying to say "don't set me this close to him - he tries to poke my eyes out!"
Clinton was much happier sitting on the floor with his uncle and letting the fan from this toy blow all that hair!

No comments:

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter