Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Independent Little Guy

Nate had to work in Seattle today so he left early and didn't get home until 9pm. Baron loves when his dad comes home because it is a change. I love it because it is a break! As the day went on I kept thinking how I probably wouldn't get to clean up the kitchen until Baron was in bed for the night. To my surprise, Baron decided to play very independently after dinner. He was sitting in the living room reading his books to himself (which always melts my heart). Of course as soon as I went to take a picture of him he started doing something else. Thanks to his independence I was able to really clean the entire kitchen and dining room. It was so nice. Maybe I am not the only one who needs a break at the end of the day?!

No comments:

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter