Saturday, January 16, 2010
Time to PARTY!!
The extended family and a few very close friends joined us today to celebrate Baron's 1st Birthday. It was a typical 1st birthday - very simple, but it still managed to overwhelm Baron at times. I made some decorations and the cake. I thought I wanted to learn how to decorate cakes, but now I'm not so sure. I am not giving up, but let's just say that my work won't be featured in magazines anytime soon. It is harder to do than it looked!

After we served lunch, Baron opened his gifts.
Nate burried him in the balls from the super cool sensory table that his Aunt Alyson built for him. Blog readers will see many more pictures of this table in the near future because Baron is all about the touch sense right now!
It was finally time for the cake! Baron loved everyone singing Happy Birthday to him. He was slightly confused by the flame on the candle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment