Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More Holstein Family Adventures to Come

I started this blog on March 2nd for many reasons. The first was to share with friends and family the new joy in our lives. The second was to remind myself of all the positive things in my life since I was depressed about searching for daycare and returning to work. Lastly, I knew I needed a simple way to document Baron's important life events.
Alot has changed in our lives since the beginning of this blog. Nearly 300 posts later - I am now a stay at home mom, we celebrated 1st holidays and the big 1st birthday and tonight Baron took 3 steps on his own!! I am so thankful for all of the readers who followed the blog. I did my best to do it daily as I promised in the beginning. I want to let you all know that the blog will continue even though Baron is now one (and I only made the commitment to myself for one year). The posts may not be daily, but they will be often. I think the habits of picture taking and documenting will be hard to break. However, in August the posts might not be frequent at all. The reason behind that is Baron will become a big brother on or around August 9th and another adventure will begin. Stay tuned...

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations you guys! :) Funny timing...I was just thinking to myself and wondering earlier when Baron would become a big brother when you were asking for input on your Blurb book.
It looks like he had a great first birthday! I am with you on cake decorating...it's so not my thing either!

Heather said...

Oh Nessa I am crying!! Of course I already knew about baby #2 coming, but for some reason reading... "The reason behind that is Baron will become a big brother on or around August 9th and another adventure will begin. Stay tuned..." just made it seem so real. I am so excited!!!!

Baron... A big brother!!!! woohoo!!!!

Ray and Karen Stobie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys.

How exciting that Baron took his first steps on his own. I am so happy that you got to be there to see it. Your a wonderful mommy.

Andrea said...

Oh, how exciting! Welcome to the world of "2 kids"! It's a fun and exciting ride!

I know your family is all delighted, too. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!! What an exciting time for you guys! Enjoy every moment!

kmkniep said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! Can't wait!
Love Aunt Pam and Uncle Don

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter