Thursday, October 14, 2010
12 Weeks
Where has the time gone? I am in shock that my baby girl will be 3 months old soon. She has grown so much. I was looking at a picture from the hospital and my hand was larger than her back. That is no longer the case. I am guessing she is about 13 or 14 pounds now. She seems very long to me. I used to lift her up to burp her and she would be this little ball on my chest. Now I have to put her head up on my shoulder and her feet touch my legs.
Harper is a serious little girl and saves her smiles for the changing table and her brother. The camera does not amuse her. Apparently the fact that we sit her next to "Butch" does not amuse her either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment