Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Magic of Velcro

Both sets of grandparents gave Baron toys for his play kitchen for Halloween. I found it interesting that both sets of toys had velcro on them. One of them is an adorable cookie baking set. The cookies use velcro to stick to the cookie sheet and the frosting uses velro to stick to the cookies. The other toy set is a bunch of veggies and fruit that are cut in half. The velcro holds them together and it came with a knife and cutting board. Baron has been making alot of salads and fruit salads for me lately! The best part of all this velcro? It keeps all the pieces together when I clean up! My mind is spinning...what else can I put velcro on?

This was too sweet to leave out. Harper would much rather sleep in arms during the day than a crib. She doesn't want to miss anything - especially when we have company!

No comments:

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter