Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Seaside

We spent a few days with Nana (aka Nannie) and Papa Weber in Seaside, OR. We had beautiful weather and alot of fun. Baron loved the beach and the sand, but I managed to forget my camera every time we were getting ready to go out. I wish I had pictures of Baron falling in the water the first night, Nana and Baron running from waves and water rushing up Nana's legs, Baron and Nana sitting in the sand making turtles and airplanes, Baron watching birds in amazement and slight fear, and the beautiful sunsets. I have the memories in my head though. I did manage to capture a few of my other favorite moments.
Papa and Baron sharing the famous Animal Cookies.

Nannie and Baron having morning coffee. This is now an everyday morning request (that is not met.) Who wouldn't want to drink warm water with flavored creamer?!

The boys in the stroller. I received some of the craziest looks when I was pushing the boys by myself and had Harper in the carrier on my chest.
Harper and Caleb playing on the floor. It just shows what a difference 2.5 half months makes in a baby.

Baron playing with Caleb. Caleb loves to scream when he is excited. One of my favorite memories was when Baron was supposed to be going down for a nap and Caleb was playing in the living room. Every time Caleb would scream there would be an echo scream through the baby monitor. Not only does Baron mimic us, he also mimics babies!

Nana having breakfast with both boys on her lap. Actually I think she was letting Susie and I eat our breakfast!

Thanks for a great time Nana and Papa!

No comments:

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter