Wednesday, June 15, 2011

DAD Pictures: Take 2 and Exciting News!

It took me awhile to gain the cofidence to take the "DAD" pictures for Nate's Father's Day frame after the head incident in May. It doesn't help that the weather has been too rainy to get them outside for the pictures like I wanted. Today we ventured out to the soggy backyard and took a few. It was a much better experience this time although getting both kids to look at the camera at the same time is nearly impossible.

Harper was cautious everytime I handed her the letters to hold. I think she linked it with the traumatic experience!
BIG NEWS!!! Tonight while I was out to dinner with a friend (which I RARELY do) I received a video text from Nathan. My baby girl decided to start crawling! I couldn't believe she did it for the first time when I was not home. I even started to tear up at dinner. Thankfully Heather is the type of friend who got just as excited as I did and didn't mind that I watched the video 5 times during our dinner date. I have to admit that I was starting to worry. In seven days she will be 11 months. Thank goodness she is my second child because if she were my first I probably would have been taking her to the docotor and specialists, etc. Instead I was able to tell myself that every baby is different and has their own schedule. I just wasn't sure how much longer I could tell myself that...YEAH HARPER!!

No comments:

Holstein Family Blog Vistors

Visitor Counter